Lisa Messenger is the vibrant, game-changing CEO ofÂ The Messenger Group, as well as founder and editor-in-chief of Collective HubÂ â€“Â a multimedia business and lifestyle platform, comprising of a print magazine distributed into over 37 countries, an online newsÂ site and event agency.
In addition, she has worked globally in conference management, sponsorship, marketing, PR and publishing. Lisa is fast becoming one of Australiaâ€™s leading speakers in the entrepreneurial space.
Lisaâ€™s key message is â€˜Anything is possibleâ€™. Her keynotes are highly engaging, energetic and really get audiences raring to face, and overcome, any new challenges head on. Using self-deprecating humour and colourful anecdotes youâ€™ll hardly believe, Lisa will take your audience on an incredible journey.
- Some of her speaking topics include:
- Cultivating a killer self-belief
- Finding passion and purpose
- Creating an amazing team culture
- Failing fast Strategic partnerships
- Thinking big and going global
- Challenging your personal limits and overall thinking
- Building a personal brand or business
- Disrupting in business and within a corporate
- Developing a sixth sense Investing in yourself
For all booking enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org